Sephora Play July 2019
“Desert Island Essentials”
1. Shiseido ControlledChaos Volumizing Mascara Ink in Black Pulse
Bold, precise and in control – this mascara really has its life together.
2. Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer
Keep your makeup looking (and feeling) good all day with this gripping primer made with hemp-derived cannabis seed extract.
3. Ren Clear Skincare Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic
Take your skin to glow-town with this tonic – start at balanced, turn right when you get to smoothness, then don’t stop until you see radiance.
4. Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser
A lifesaver for anyone who wants to wash away impurities and be rescued from dullness.
It doubles as an exfoliating mask! Just leave on for five minutes before rinsing off.
5. Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Triple Detox Shampoo
When you want to keep hair cleaner for longer (i.e., always), use this non-stripping shampoo that removes buildup from product, pollution, and hard water.
For hard-water-buildup removal, let it sit for two minutes before rinsing.
6. Atelier Cologne Clémentine California Cologne Absolue Pure Perfume
Bright and warm, this citrusy scent captures the sunny ambiance of California with every spray.
Fragrance family: fresh
Top note: clementine
Middle note: star anise
Bottom note: sandalwood
This is my last Sephora Play box.
I’ve been with them for so long but didn’t really feel like it’s worth the money.
I like that I can try all the high-brand samples though, I might come back in the future.